Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My 26th Birthday

Lord I pray that this miracle I see around me and I feel inside my body.
inside my mind.
inside my soul.
transforms those around me.
Take my story and let me be an example.
Bring people into my life and help me grow as i help them grow.
Show everyone who makes a decision, makes an effort, and breaks through Satan's grasp
And continues to fight his stronghold
How love works.
What love is.
Make my body a vessel and release me from the demons I placed in my life.
Use me as a tool to guide and show people how to walk by faith.
Lord you took my worry away a long time ago, just as i prayed for, just as I needed.
And you allowed me to hit rock bottom.
Thank God for lessons learned
And thank God for mercy upon my soul.
Lord I thank you for talking to me and and talking through me.
I feel dirt on my body and peace in my soul.
I feel that there is not enough time for me to show my gratitude to the people in my life who changed my life over the past few days.
It is a pretty amazing feeling to call Carla Woods out of nowhere and have her tell me that she has been praying for me.
And Uncle Bill to tell me he prays for me 3 times every night.
And to listen to the sound of my cousin's voice when she cries because she is happy that I am happy.
It is amazing to be able to talk to the people who listen to me, actually listen to me, and hear me.
And its ever so amazing that the hurt and pain and confusion I have experienced in my life has brought me to this moment and left me at your doorstep.
It is amazing that during my entire life I avoided alter call just because I did not want to stand out any more than I already did. Lord forgive me for denying you.
Lord my mind is filled with the exact thing I never knew I needed, I thought I had already.
Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment