Thursday, July 23, 2009

Reflection

Reflection

By the grace and mercy of the Father, the believer is kept from stumbling to destruction during the long journey of life and will be presented blameless and pure before the throne of God. As followers of Christ, we must keep ourselves in the love of God as we anxiously wait for the return of the Messiah. During this time of waiting, we are promised that God will keep us in His hands and we will not stumble away from His great purpose. Instead, nothing will snatch us away (John 10:29) and we will reside with Him for eternity!


Mat 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer [it to be so] now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have read the shack, then you will understand. If not, I hope you understand. If you cant understand, I pray for your understanding... I have lived my life in such a way that has brought myself and others harm.. And I have been searching for answers for a long time.. I have fallen short according to some, according to myself. And I am finally released from the ties that have bound me to material things and people causing me harm. I have been called back to my family. I have been called back to my home church. I have been called into the lives of others whom have prayed for change. I have been called to Jesus.

Some may call this repenting, but I call it saved.
I have lived my life running from conviction and sin and it has slapped me in my face.
I have been guided to this point in my life through those who have never turned their back on me, as i have them. I have denied love and embraced lust. I have spoken to deaf ears and finally people listen to what I have to say.

I have been called to help those in need.
I have been called into God's work.
Those of you who have never known me, I pray that you begin to understand my story.

I pray that those in small towns running from the sins of those before them will be able to come together in Christ to help with this change. It takes a community to raise a child, and in my community there have been prayers for change.

I risk the loss of relationships and friendships, I pray that this does not happen.
I have had to separate believers from nonbelievers so I can see clearly the path before me.

I pray the path leads to you.

I understand people do not respond to offensive presentation of God and Jesus, I am not at your house with a Bible.

I understand God has a plan for everyone's salvation, and it is up to the works of loved ones and miracles to provide a catalyst for change.

I have prayed for a catalyst. Those people who have known me throughout my life have prayed for this catalyst.

I am praying for a catalyst and am seeing Christians unite for the common good of others.


I will have the opportunity to speak to my community so that others may no longer live the life I have lived.

I am referring to many sins, not just a few.

I am referring to all sins.

For a long time, I did not feel conviction for sin.

It slapped me in my face this weekend.

I pray for a shield, I pray for love, I pray for strength and mercy and wisdom for myself and the Miracle Workers I have talked to over the past few days.

And know, I am led by faith and prayer and my grandmother.

And above all, Jesus.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment